I hope you're still out there my online friends. I know I've been quiet lately and Unidentified Lifestyle was on pause for a while, but I had a pretty good reason for that. On the 15th of September I've moved to London to start a new life and get a second degree in Interior Architecture, today, nine months later I have two major reasons to be happy and celebrate. I've finished my degree and turned 25! It was an amazing year, I have met so many wonderful people and learned so much. I will never regret the decision I took one year and a half ago. I've been working really hard on my portfolio and the final project for my uni work for last 25 days, but 10 days ago John John and I decided to fly back to Greece just for a weekend, which is the perfect amount of time to enjoy the sun and recharge our batteries.
How are you? What have you been up to lately?
I have so much catching up to do on your blogs!
But for now, I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
PS: Many of these pictures are already uploaded on my instagram profile. If you like you can also follow me there, just search for "marimarmat"
1. It was so hard to focus on work, when it was so hot and sunny outside
2. Vanilla cupcake candle from Primark on my table
3. My birthday started with these amazing flowers that John John brought in the morning
4. Birth-day lunch in Notting Hill
5. Surprise cupcakes from my friends in Hyde park
6. The best way to end my birthday, dinner prepared by him. Notice the oven glove 'Keep calm, Man cooking!"