I'm not gonna lie to you, it has been a tough week. Finishing my degree here in London, means only one thing: Job hunting. Endless stress, sleepless nights & excitement. Excitement to work in a city I absolutely adore, excitement for what life has in in store for me and all the new possibilities that I'm more than ready to explore. These are some of the things that made me smile during this rainy week in London. I hope they make you smile a little, too.
1. New pair of glittery H&M sandals
2. Walking around Bayswater
3. Two huge macarons at Kitchen & Pastry (Notting Hill)
4. A hot cup of cappuccino while reading my two new Interior Design books (a gift from a fellow blogger & friend Ciaran! Take a look at his amazing blog here)
5. "LO-VE" pillowcases on my bed (Bought from Lush Designs a year ago)
1. Hot pink flowers on window ledges in Notting Hill
2. Captured by John John
3. Walking around Hyde Park
4. Making chocolate chip cookies
5. Favorite red high heels
How was your week? Any big life changes?
Oh and this is my favorite quote at the moment. Do you agree with it?
Have a lovely new week.