A few years ago every girl around me was craving for a Louis Vuitton bag, but I didn't.
I wanted an MCM bag and when I saw the bags that Patricia Field designed for MCM I realized that the time has come for to get one.
What you should know about Patricia Field & MCM
- Patricia Field is an American costume designer, stylist and fashion designer.
- Field was born in New York City to Greek and Armenian parents, after they immigrated there from the island of Lesvos in Greece
- She has claimed credit for inventing the modern legging for women's fashion in the 1970s
- For her work on Sex and the City, Field was nominated for 5 Emmy Awards
- She was Costume designer for the film The Devil Wears Prada, for which she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Costume Design
- MCM was founded 1976 in order to manufacture high quality leather goods for traveling purpose.
- It's a german luxury fashion brand specialising in leather goods, accessories, apparel & footwear
- MCM stands for "Mode Creation Munchen"
Patricia Field for MCM Medium Reversible Shopper Tote
Patricia Field for MCM Drawstring Bag