My first "contact" with Haffstein Juliusson was during a flight from Athens to London.
I read an article about him on a magazine and when I returned back home I googled him.
So if you aren't already familiar with his work , let me introduce you to a 25 year old industrial/Interior designer from Iceland.
- In january 2009 he established HAF company by Hafsteinn Juliusson
- This company is based in Reykjavík, Iceland and in Milano, Italy
- He is fascinated by simple things with fun solutions
- He is living and working in Milano, Italy
- website: http://www.hafsteinnjuliusson.com/
"Growing Jewelry is a redefinition of modern values.The collection of this hand jewelry is designed for people in metropolitan cities and is an experiment in drawing nature toward man, as nature being the presupposition of life."
The designer claims the moss can remain green for up to twelve weeks if cared properly.
You can order online your own jewelry via the HaffsteinJulliusson.com or here
You should also explore other cool projects by Haffstein Julliuson
What do you think?Would you put a "living" ring on your finger?